Friday, February 8, 2008

THIS I DO CONCEDE:

Pulp Fiction is awesome. I was completely wrong. I will have to go read The Brothers Karamazov now, too, because I may as well just do what Floss tells me.

Man there is some good eating in that movie, too - it really made me want a milkshake or a hamburger or a Pop Tart. Blueberry pancakes, blueberry pie ... after it was over Cufflinks and I had buckwheat pancakes and listened to George Gershwin.

Today I have my first shift at the soup kitchen, a metaphysics lecture by a hiring candidate, and a shindig at our head of department's house, which is always fun. I'll let you know how all that goes.

(Man, I know I've already geeked out over Common Rotation's cover of "Don't Let's Start" but seriously, if it made me smile any harder the top of my head would fall off.)

2 comments:

Lily said...

I guess this means I should watch more than just that one dance scene?

TCA said...

If you want something to make you smile, try listening to talk radio these days. Giggles galore!