Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bacon Pizza

Ugh. Did you know they make bacon pizza? Did you know that I've taken up with a crowd that is obsessed with bacon? Maybe it's a guy thing, and I've never had many guy friends before (8 years of all women's education will do that) but I find it alarming how often the conversation turns to bacon these days. I have bacon maybe twice a year on a club sandwich. I was planning to have a club sandwich next week because I'll be in New York. Now, the morning after two slices of bacon pizza, I feel the need to detox and eat nothing but steamed brown rice and broiled fish for the next month. Bacon pizza. Ew.

Also, I realized yesterday that my bike has been stolen. This is severely vexing, but at least I have the comfort of knowing that I'd chained it properly. The only thing worse than losing something is losing it due to your own negligence. This is just bad luck, and bad luck I can deal with. Still, it makes me upset. I liked having a bike, and I had a certain sentimental attachment to it. Goodbye little yellow bike. We had some good times, didn't we?

Watched Serenity last night with a bunch of people at Cufflinks' house no place in particular. They talked the whole way through it which was annoying because I've been wanting to see Serenity for ages and I didn't really get the proper experience.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 22. So there's that.

1 comment:

Lily said...

"My name is Roboto, the love robot. I am here to help you with your love life. Beetle boop. Here is a club sandwich." -Snake 'n' Bacon
"Aw, you gotta have rice at a wedding. It's white rice, too. Sybel would kill me She says eating this stuff is like drinking straight poison. I had to slink into the store to get it." -Happy All The Time
"It'll take me a week to detoxify. Jesus, what a sugar rush. Sybel says you can tell if a person has been eating sugar. She says you can see it in their eyes." -also Happy All The Time, of course.