Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Things That Vex Me 2.0

  • BEING STOOD UP. Seriously. Not cool.
  • Pretty much anything that happens after being stood up is going to vex me disproportionally as well. Being told to "stop picking at myself." Um, okay, I will just stop. Because you told me to. Because the fact that it hurts to type and wash my hands and my poor bloody Quine book were insufficient reasons, but now that you've offered this brilliant solution a more-than-a-decade-old habit is just magically broken. Thanks, Dad!
  • The awareness that I'm being a brat right now. That just vexes me even more.
  • Also, being told to go to the dentist.
  • Also, the fact that I put on mascara for the date-that-wasn't. I hate mascara. Good thing I didn't wear my contacts, or I'd be going into full ninja-mode right now.

Things That Do Not Vex Me:
  • Scrambled egg burritos. Mmm. Eggy.

No comments: